The practice will not tolerate violent or abusive behaviour .
Anyone verbally abusing either a member of staff or the public, or using inappropriate language, will be asked to leave the premises and requested to find another GP.
Anyone who is violent or causes damage will be removed from the list immediately.
Patients will also be removed from the list in the following circumstances:
- Violence and aggression towards staff or members of the public.
- Damage to practice property or equipment.
- Change of residence to outside of the practice area.
- Persistent misuse of the system.
- Patients who the doctors are unable to manage clinically e.g. breach of contract with doctor regarding use of prescribed medicine, break down in patient communication.
Patients who are disruptive and display aggressive and/or intimidating behaviour and refuse to leave the premises, staff are instructed to dial 999 for Police assistance, charges may then be brought against these individuals.
OUR ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON VIOLENCE TOWARDS OUR EMPLOYEES
Our employees deserve a safe and respectful place to work. Any act of violence, either physical or non physical such as assault, threats or name calling to any employee in the course of their duties will not be tolerated.
We will summon the assistance of the Police to deal with perpetrators
IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE SURGERY, PLEASE WRITE TO THE: PRACTICE MANAGER
DO NOT USE: SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER
ANY COMMENTS WE SEE ON SOCIAL MEDIA SITES MAY BE SEEN AS A BREACH OF OUR ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
WE ARE HAPPY TO DEAL WITH YOUR COMMENTS/COMPLAINTS IN THE USUAL WAY